This is a really late post, but I've been busy over the past few days.
Otakon was awesome this year. Man oh man. It was great getting to meet *loriofpandora
and of course, getting to hang out with !NovemberWolf
again. ^^ The vacation also gave me time to catch up with my old friends, who I hadn't seen much throughout the term, since we'd all been busy doing our own thangs.
The AEF table was fun as hell; a lot of people really liked the idea of the story and we got to meet a bunch of friendly congoers through there. Dealer's room was good; didn't get to check out any panels or anime screenings, though. And we had a decent room this time around, so we didn't have to sleep on the floor this year.
Good times. Definitely going back next year.
The Poconos was also good, although we didn't seem to be interested in much kayaking this time. We went on one eight-mile kayaking trip and that pretty much killed us. Went Go-Karting and ate way too much. Pretty relaxing. ^^
Oh yes, and Imoutosan tagged me on this quiz, so I shall take it!
Seven things that scare you:
1. People/animals that I love dying or getting hurt
3. True supernatural stories
4. Losing important files when technology breaks down
5. Crazy, sick people
Seven things you like the most:
1. Friends and family
2. My rat babies
3. Stealing the school's bandwidth to get media files
5. Mid to late-nineties alt rock
7. Barnes & Noble
Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. My piece of shit Compaq that I hope to replace soon
2. Rat babies
3. Canon EOS Digital Rebel
4. External 200GB hard drive
5. DVD collection
6. Crates of literature
7. Manga Collection
Seven random facts about you:
1. I adore Broadway music and oldies.
2. I play the guitar. Not well, but well enough.
3. In the early nineties, I was on Steampipe Alley with Mario Cantone. -_-;;
4. I no longer enjoy web design as much as I used to.
5. If you wake me from a sound sleep in a rude manner, I will kill you. Or at the very least, try to injure you.
6. I enjoy songs more when I can sing along to them.
7. I smoke too much.
Seven things you plan to do before you die :
1. Organize a road trip around the coast of the US.
2. Go to Burning Man
3. Publish something.
4. Live abroad for a while.
6. Take my mother to Europe, like she wants.
7. Learn to play the piano
Seven things you can do:
2. Twirl a baton
3. Make my rats purr
4. Play the guitar, to some extent
5. Make nuclear coffee
6. Do voice imitations fairly accurately
7. Since the words to most of the original soundtrack to RENT by heart.
Seven things you can't do:
2. Draw human anatomy correctly
3. Get past "difficult" on FlashFlashRevolution
4. Master the "F" chord on guitar [fingers too short]
5. Remember the French that I learned over the course of five years
6. Get my rats to take baths without them getting violent
7. Fry an egg without burning the damned thing.
Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
3. Lack of machismo
4. Common sense
Seven things you say the most:
2. "what the eff"
3. "jesus christ"
Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
1. Steve Buscemi
2. Rufus Wainwright
3. Jason Segel
4. Gene Wilder
5. Dominic Monaghan
6. Stephen Chow
7. Rivers Cuomo
Icons created by the lovely *loriofpandora
Big thanks to ~MasterAngel
for the subscriptionnessness!
- Personal site.
+ Friends and Admired.
+ Art Trades.
+ Clubs I've Joined.
+ Artwork in Progress.Trades:
Closed for the time being.Commissions:
Closed until July.